It’s been ages since I participated in FMM, so here we go:
If you’ve taken part in FMM then you know the rules. If you’re new, please take a moment to answer this week’s question on your own blog then add your link in the comments section here at: http://www.alltheweigh.com so we can all see your FMM questions and answers. Please invite your blog readers to add their links here too so everyone has to opportunity to be seen. The idea is to connect with other awesome bloggers so take a moment to post your own FMM post and comment on a couple of other posts. Now it’s time for this week’s topic!
1. Share something that you enjoy doing when you’re alone. Paint my nails.
2. What do you plan to eat next? Chicken with mushrooms and tomato
3. When did you first travel on a plane? Where did you go? 2002, I was 20 and headed for England for a year.
4. Do you currently have a crush on someone? If so, share a few of the reasons why. No.
5. List one thing that disgusts you that probably wouldn’t bother someone else. The skin on pudding. Yuck!
6. If you could buy a new car tomorrow (and money was no object) what would you buy? A mini. Surprisingly roomy despite its name.
7. Who was the first person who broke your heart? I don’t think I ever had my heart broken.
8. If you could spend the night with a celebrity tonight, who would it be? I have no idea.
9. Are you a morning person or a night person? Night. Definitely.
10. What’s your favorite board game? Scrabble
11. Can you play an instrument? If so, what do you play? Nope. Tried to learn playing the guitar, but laziness struck again!
12. What is the last thing you ate? A wrap with turkey, cream cheese and shrimps.
13. Do you wear a watch? Yes, my dad’s.
14. Do you go to church? Not in years (does sightseeing count?
15. Do you ever wish on stars? No.
16. Have you ever been on a motorcycle? Yes! I even have a license. Sadly, I didn’t drive one since the exam.
17. What is the last thing you purchased? Cat food.
18. How big is your bed? 1,40 m x 2,20 m
19. What size shoe do you wear? 43 (German size)
20. What are you looking forward to most in the coming week? The weekend. Nothing special in sight.